Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Impulse II

Two men are stilling in the lobby of an extremely nice bank.  The lobby is busy but not above normal.  One man is in line waiting for a teller to help him.  The other man is sitting on a comfortable chair reading a paper.
His name is Rob.  The man waiting in line is named John. 
Rob:  Everyone this is a stick up.
Rob:  I said this is a stick up everyone get down.
Rob:  Sir get down like everyone else don't make me shoot.
John:  Oh sorry...
Rob:  Just be quiet and don't move.  You teller give me the money from the safe.
John:  Where is your the rest of your crew.
Rob:  I don't have a crew.  Why am i telling you this?
John:  Let me join your crew.
Rob:  No you are my hostage.
John:  Yeah so then you can bring me with you cut me in on the loot and the cops will think you have a real hostage because we have never met.
Rob:  That is nice proposal.

John:  It will work out great you will have a clean get away and I will keep some of the money and not tell the cops anything.
Rob:  Alright it's a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment