Sunday, September 5, 2010

Intro

My pen name is Bowser Jr. he is a character from Mario Cart Double Dash I loved to play this game when I was younger.  I played this game with my family and some of my uncles.  I was very good at this game.  Bowser Jr. was one of my favorites to play as.
I took this class because I wanted to take the second half of Mythology but not the first and this is a half year class.  I also took creative writing because I didn't want to take English 12. But I have heard this class is fun too so I stayed in and did not just take both halves of Mythology.
I like basketball and football but also most other sports.  I like cars and love to ride go carts.  I also like to play golf and mini golf.  I love hanging out with friends and going to movies, BYU and Lone Peak football games, and basketball games.  I have a job and that takes up a lot of time up what I have stated above is what I like to do when I am not working.

2 comments:

  1. I think donkey kong and diddy kong racing are those kinds of games, too. ah, those were the times...

    ReplyDelete